MORGAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — Historic Brushy Mountain has canceled Kip Moore’s concert that was scheduled for Aug. 1.
Brushy Mountain says that full refunds will be issued to all current ticket holders.
“We know there will be lots of disappointed fans, including us, but it’s for the best. Full refunds will be issued immediately to all current ticket holders. The refund will take 5-7 business days to hit your account.”Historic Brushy Mountain
- Early morning fire in Putnam County kills woman and dog
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Sports Extra Daily with Cory Curtis and Kayla Anderson: 7.12.20
- WATCH: WSU Professor tracking data and policy related to COVID-19’s impact on NCAA D-I football
- 17 sailors, 4 civilians injured as crews battle fire at San Diego-based Navy ship