Grill catches fire inside gas station near downtown Nashville

News
A-Plus gas station_328740

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A gas station next to Nissan Stadium had to be evacuated after a grill inside caught on fire early Monday morning.

The call went out at around 4 a.m. at the A-Plus gas station on Shelby Avenue.

When the Nashville Fire Department arrived at the scene, smoke had filled the inside of the store.

The situation was handled quickly and the store is back open.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

Trending Stories