Tennessee Governor-Elect Bill Lee will be inaugurated on Jan. 19 and he’s doing it with a weekend full of events for Tennesseans.
Lee, who will be the 50th Governor of Tennessee, will host his “Believe in Tennesee” events in Nashville on Jan. 18-20. All events are free and open to the public with the exception of the Inaugural events noted on Saturday.
Friday, Jan. 18 – Boots on Broadway: Music & More, an evening at Acme Feed & Seed, 101 Broadway, 8 p.m.
Saturday, Jan 19. – Inaugural Worship Service, Ryman Auditorium, 8:30 a.m.
• Inaugural Ceremony, Legislative Plaza, 11 a.m.
• Tours of the Tennessee State Capitol, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
• Tennessee State Museum, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., 1000 Rosa L. Parks Boulevard.
• First Couple’s Inaugural Dinner and Ball, Music City Center, 6:30 p.m. Tickets for the black-tie optional event are $250 per person.
• Believe in Tennessee Inaugural Ball, Music City Center, 8 p.m. Tickets for the black-tie optional event are $50 per person.
Sunday, Jan. 20. – Tennessee Residence Open House, hosted by Governor Lee and First Lady Maria Lee, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.