GILES COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) - The search for a missing baby from Giles County is over.
The TBI says 4-month-old McKinlee Natress was found safe in Limestone County, Alabama.
Investigators say she was with her mother, Courtney Burchell. Burchell does not have custody of the child. She was arrested tonight.
Earlier Tuesday, the TBI issued an urgent Endangered Child Alert for 4-month old McKinlee.
Her mother, 25-year-old Courtney Burchell, does not have custody rights. A warrant was issued, accusing her of felony child endangerment.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Record number of African migrants coming to...
- House pay raise a tough sell
- Trump campaign to fire pollsters after...
- Nebraska high schools to test students for...
On April 22, 2018, just before 3:30 a.m., a gunman entered a South Nashville Waffle House. He was nude, except for a green trench coat. In his hands was a Bushmaster AR-15. Thirteen people were at the restaurant. In less than 45 seconds, four people were fatally wounded, two were severely injured and seven others were deeply traumatized.Read More »