MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The family of 2-year-old Corey Davis Jr. shared several photos with News 5 of the toddler who tragically lost his life on Thursday.
Mobile Police said Davis accidentally shot himself at the Red Roof Inn at I-65 and Dauphin.
The boy’s mother, Dynesha Harris, and her friend, Tony Fowler, were arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Investigators said the loaded gun was left in a place where Davis had easy access to it.
- NOAH public forum discusses social and economic improvements for Nashville
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash
- Passenger in Offset’s car arrested for concealed weapon
- Fatal crash on I-65 northbound near Dickerson Pike shuts down interstate
- Columbia Police searching for missing 16-year-old girl