PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) — A Dollywood master craftsman was injured Sunday while working on a project in the theme park’s Mountain Blown Glass shop.
The injury comes on the heels of an incident with injuries to guests Saturday. Three guests were injured when a themed decoration fell and struck them in the Wilderness Pass area of the park.
No guests were injured or in danger of injury Sunday.
The employee of the glassblowing shop was transported to the hospital according to a park spokesperson. The extent of the injury is unknown.
The glassblowing shop is currently closed pending the outcome of an investigation by the Tennessee Operational Health and Safety Administration and federal OSHA.
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Kustoff in self-quarantine after testing negative for virus
- Man arrested in vandalism at Knoxville mayor’s house
- Tennessee state senator charged again in federal court