SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dollywood is thanking essential workers after they’ve announced new “Everday Heroes” appreciation days.
Now through Sept. 21, frontline employees, first responders and members of the military will be given a special online-only discount.
Everyday heroes are able to buy top to six one-day Dollywood admission tickets for just $39, which is about half the price of a normal ticket.
They can also receive discounted rates at the park’s Dreammore Resort and Spa.
This all to recognize their hard work during the coronavirus pandemic.
- NFL fines coaches $100,000 for failing to wear masks on the sidelines
- Romney says he won’t block vote on Trump Supreme Court pick
- Sword, BB gun found in ‘suspicious vehicle’ parked at Marshall County elementary school
- Costco brings back wine advent calendars for $99.99
- CDC warns Americans to ‘avoid’ trick-or-treating for Halloween
This is a developing story. Stay with News 2 and WKRN.com for updates.
Stay with News 2 for continuing coverage of the COVID-19 Pandemic.