(WATE) — Dolly, Dolly, and more Dolly — East Tennessee’s own Dolly Parton is giving fans a taste of music, film and even a new holiday collection as we near the holiday season.
Parton released one of the original songs on her upcoming Christmas album, ‘A Holly Dolly Christmas,’ titled “Christmas On The Square.”
The album is set to release this week – on Friday, Oct. 2.
Sevier County’s Daughter saying that “Christmas On The Square” is more than just a song, it is also going to be a musical that will be released on Netflix. The musical is set to hit the streaming service on November 22nd.
And that’s not all — Dolly will be sharing some of her favorite Christmas traditions in her new holiday collection at home and kitchen retailer Williams Sonoma.
“From my signature cookie mix to festive aprons, we’ve got everything you need for the most magical holiday season. http://williams-sonoma.com/dolly“Dolly Parton
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Titans activate Cruikshank, Adoree’ Jackson won’t play Sunday
- Stoner Creek Elementary to transition to remote learning Monday, Oct. 26
- Tennessee reports 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 24 deaths on Oct. 24
- 1 Cheatham County School District bus route cancelled due to ‘COVID-19 precautions’