(WATE) — Dolly, Dolly, and more Dolly — East Tennessee’s own Dolly Parton is giving fans a taste of music, film and even a new holiday collection as we near the holiday season.
Parton released one of the original songs on her upcoming Christmas album, ‘A Holly Dolly Christmas,’ titled “Christmas On The Square.”
The album is set to release this week – on Friday, Oct. 2.
Sevier County’s Daughter saying that “Christmas On The Square” is more than just a song, it is also going to be a musical that will be released on Netflix. The musical is set to hit the streaming service on November 22nd.
And that’s not all — Dolly will be sharing some of her favorite Christmas traditions in her new holiday collection at home and kitchen retailer Williams Sonoma.
“From my signature cookie mix to festive aprons, we’ve got everything you need for the most magical holiday season. http://williams-sonoma.com/dolly“Dolly Parton
- Man loses hunting privileges for life in 48 states after Colorado poaching spree
- Comic-Con to be virtual in July; November in-person event also planned
- At least 13 dead after SUV carrying 25 crashes with semitruck near US-Mexico border
- Your credit report may be wrong, but you can do something about it
- Smokies see near-record 12 million visitors in 2020 despite pandemic