VONORE, Tenn. (WATE) – An unexpected visitor in one neighborhood along the Blount-Monroe County line.
Take a look at these images sent into our newsroom by James Wagner. He says he took these photos of a bear strolling through his Vonore neighborhood with a telephoto lens from a safe distance.
Wagner says the bear ended up snacking on a neighbor’s crab apple tree before wandering off toward the woods.
- It’s hot outside: Here are tips to stay safe when cooling off in the water
- Dog earns 6M followers while learning to communicate with humans
- ‘Wouldn’t be here’: Officials honor 7-year-old Chicago boy who called 911 when mom was having seizure
- Lochte flops: Olympic career likely over after 7th in 200 IM
- Ryan Crouser goes big, breaks 31-year-old shot put record