VONORE, Tenn. (WATE) – An unexpected visitor in one neighborhood along the Blount-Monroe County line.
Take a look at these images sent into our newsroom by James Wagner. He says he took these photos of a bear strolling through his Vonore neighborhood with a telephoto lens from a safe distance.
Wagner says the bear ended up snacking on a neighbor’s crab apple tree before wandering off toward the woods.
- Titans Week: Looking for revenge in big AFC South battle
- SEC Weekend: Long-standing rivalry between Vols and Commodores on hold
- Crews battle residential structure fire in Brentwood
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Sumner County authorities issue silver alert for Hendersonville woman