FRANKLIN, Tenn. (WKRN) - A violent sex offender wanted by Franklin police was taken into custody after he reportedly didn't register upon his release from jail.
Terry Lamarr Weston was wanted for violating the sex offender registry.
According to officials, Weston is classified as a violent offender. His convictions consist of Criminal intent to commit aggravated statutory rape and aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.
Police said Weston failed to register as a sex offender after he was released from jail.
He was taken into custody late Wednesday night at a home on Natchez Street after authorities received a tip on his whereabouts.
No additional information was released.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Mom charged in killing of LA-area girl found in...
- Truck driving preacher charged with killing...
- Super Worm Moon coming March 20
- Crews work to control fire at Texas...