MILLERSVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - A man is dead, and another man is on the run after a deadly shooting near Interstate 65 in Millersville on Sunday morning, officials say.
According to Assistant Chief Dustin Carr with the Millersville Police Dept., the shooting happened on Bethel Road near the I-65N off-ramp around 10 a.m.
Carr confirmed 30-year-old Toron M. Thomas Jr. from Clarksville was transported to Skyline Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Ollie James Thomas surrendered to police in North Carolina Monday afternoon.
He is being charged with first-degree murder, two counts of attempted murder, aggravated robbery, especially aggravated robbery, and numerous theft charges.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Man arrested in bestiality case after allegedly pimping dogs
- Beloved rhinoceros dies at age 49 in North Carolina zoo
- Amazon dumped New York, but cities still wooing the company
- Trump declaration faces uncertain fate in coming court fight
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) -- Bully. Victim. Most of us have been one or the other. Sometimes, both.Read More »