NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - Six teens were arrested Monday night as Metro Juvenile Task Force officers recovered a stolen car and gun.
According to police, a dispute between two groups of juveniles earlier in the day Monday led to a report of Ford Edge SUV traveling in front of a home on Claymille Boulevard with armed occupants inside.
Officials say task force officers located the car quickly and tried to stop it. The driver sped away and the car was found a short time later parked at a gas station near the intersection of Moormans Arm Road and Whites Creek Pike.
Police said the six teens; am 18-year-old, a 17-year-old, two 16-year-olds, and two 16-year-olds, were all detained. The 17-year-old was carrying the stolen gun. He was charged with vehicle theft, gun theft, and unlawful gun possession.
All of the other teens were charged with vehicle theft.
18-year-old Marnesha Johnson was also charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump vows veto as Democrats try to block emergency order
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse
- R&B artist R. Kelly charged with 10 counts of felony criminal sexual abuse involving minors
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged in Florida prostitution bust
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Protests, confrontation and a new idea about...
- POLL: Do you support rotating different...
- Manchester PD help woman deliver baby in...
- Dump truck full of trash overturns, closes part...