NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - Metro police have charged a second person with murder for the shooting death of a man last January.
John Beers, 49, was shot to death inside his Chesapeake Drive home on January 18, 2017.
Police announced on Monday 28-year-old Amanda Henson is now jailed on a grand jury indictment for first-degree murder. Her alleged co-defendant, Kevin Williams, was previously charged with first-degree murder and aggravated murder.
Police allege Henson conspired with Williams who allegedly shot Beers after going to his home to rob him.
Henson is jailed in lieu of a $100,000 bond. WIlliams remains jailed on a $500,000 bond.
19-year-old killed in Lebanon shooting
3 charged after deadly shooting in Galla
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Carnival announces roller coaster on new cruise ship
- Trucker saves dogs thrown from vehicle on New York highway
- Reward offered in search for missing Colorado woman
- Not into bingo, 84-year-old Texas woman gets college degree
Middle Tennessee's rapidly-growing population is forcing some school systems to expand.Read More »