NORWICH, Vt. (WATE) – King Arthur Flour is expanding a voluntary recall more of its unbleached All-Purpose Flour.
See specific lot numbers for the recall of 5 and 25-pound bags.
“We are taking this voluntary precautionary step because of the potential presence of E. coli 026 which was discovered through sampling,” the company said. “King Arthur Flour has not received any confirmed reports of illnesses related to this product.”
The flour was milled at an ADM Milling facility in Buffalo, New York, and was distributed by King Arthur Flour through retailers and distributors nationwide, and sold through our website, catalog, and store in Norwich, Vermont, the company said.
- Chiefs fan saved Super Bowl IV memorabilia from 1970 now worth thousands
- Garoppolo gets 49ers to Super Bowl with handoffs not throws
- Suggs aiming for Super Bowl after joining Chiefs last month
- Budweiser combats ‘typical American’ stereotypes in Super Bowl spot
- McGavock High School student charged with carrying loaded gun on campus, vehicle theft