CHILDERSBURG, Ala. (WIAT) — The creative Childersburg principal that brought you this “masterpiece” on his feelings about the coronavirus is back with his spin on a hit classic.
Dr. Quentin Lee of Childersburg High School is back, and this time he’s breaking down the COVID-19 safety measures in his parody of MC Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This.” Take a look.
Dr. Lee’s newest parody comes as schools across Alabama prepare to open back up for the new school year. It goes over procedures like wearing masks, checking temperatures, and staying 6 feet away from one another in a way that is sure to entertain and inform the returning students.
Keep busting those moves, Dr. Lee.
What’s been your favorite song or parody during the coronavirus pandemic? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia.
- Titans Week: Looking for revenge in big AFC South battle
- SEC Weekend: Long-standing rivalry between Vols and Commodores on hold
- Crews battle residential structure fire in Brentwood
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Sumner County authorities issue silver alert for Hendersonville woman