A powerful PSA is shedding light on school shootings.
The terrifying events happen at alarming rates across the country and this new ad hopes to raise awareness for signs of violence in children–
Hopefully leading to an end to deadly school shootings.
The video shows kids sporting ordinary back to school items as shooting unfolds and they have to protect themselves.
26 people, including 20 children, were shot and killed at sandy hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut in 2012.
Learn more about the organization hoping to prevent future tragedies at
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass