MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WKRN) – Eight men in Morristown, Tennessee, were arrested on prostitution charges after a two-day operation.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) said Operation Someone Like Me took place last week and focuses on identifying potential victims of human trafficking while targeting those attempting to buy sex.
Over a two-day period, undercover agents posted ads online. Eight men, ages 27 to 56, were ultimately arrested. Two of them were from out of state.
All men were charged with patronizing prostitution.
- Russell E. Goode, 52, Hazel Green, AL
- Dwayne A. Ramsey, 56, Morristown, TN
- Benjamin D. Bailey, 27, Greeneville, TN
- Johnny T. James, 43, Morristown, TN
- Joshua Reed, 33, Newport, TN
- Tommy P. Sells II, 43, Blountville, TN
- Jeffery L. Teague, 52, Newport, TN
- David S. Presley, 43, Knoxville, TN
TBI also noted that the operation ended early due to agents being reassigned to Sevier County to assist in the search and recovery of individuals missing as a result of the wildfires.