2 dead after possible carbon monoxide exposure at Nashville home

News

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Metro Police are investigating after two people were found dead in what officers said was possible exposure to carbon monoxide.

Officers were called to a mobile home community in the 2700 block of Dickerson Pike around 7:00 a.m. Friday.

Police on scene said a juvenile and an adult died in the incident, while two other adults were taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

This is a developing story. Stay with News 2 and WKRN.com for updates.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss