NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - Two brothers were arrested after undercover officers seized more than 18 pounds of methamphetamine during a drug bust at a Nashville Walmart Wednesday.
Metro police reported Roberto and Jose Flores-Sanchez were taken into custody at the Walmart on Dickerson Pike after a two-week investigation.
The brothers were in a parked vehicle making a suspected drug deal when officers searched the car and found the meth, 17 grams of marijuana, one loaded handgun and $1,680 in cash, according to Metro police.
Both were charged with unlawful gun possession, meth possession with intent to sell, and marijuana possession. They are being held in lieu of $92,000 cash.
News 2 is tracking crime where you live with CrimeTracker reports. Click here for more coverage.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 3 groups, many videos, many interpretations of DC encounter
- Thief steals $1,000 from Girl Scouts selling cookies at mall
- Political shifts, sales slump cast shadow over gun industry
- Oscar nominations announced Tuesday morning