WKRN News App
Get breaking news, weather and traffic on-the-go with Nashville’s News 2/WKRN’s mobile app. Watch our newscasts live from your Smartphone and stay informed with live breaking news and weather coverage.
Our mobile application includes:
- Latest local news and videos
- Radar and weather forecast maps
- National and international news headlines
- Sports and entertainment
- Traffic updates
- Live streaming video 24/7
- School closings and delays
- Local events
- Programming information
WKRN StormTracker App
Take the power and reliability of News 2 StormTracker with you wherever you go. Download the free News 2 StormTracker App from WKRN and be prepared when severe or wintry weather strikes. Get the area’s most accurate forecast and stay alert when you sign up for StormTracker Alerts.
With the News 2 StormTracker App, you’ll have access to the latest Doppler radar data from across the nation and hour-by-hour forecasts you can count on.
The above video shows exactly how to set up alerts from Chief Meteorologist Danielle Breezy.
- Up to the minute alerts customizable to your area
- Zoomable local and national radar
- Visible and infrared satellite cloud imagery
- Current conditions based on your location
- Hourly, 3-day and 7-day forecasts in both quick view or detailed format
- Customizable locations by zip or city
- Regional and nationwide temperature map
Middle Tennessee's rapidly-growing population is forcing some school systems to expand.Read More »