This week, we’re diving into a roasted pear and sweet potato recipe with candied pumpkin seeds. This dish is perfect for a Thanksgiving or Christmas family dinner or for any fall inspired occasion.
Check out her recipe below and her website for more healthy holiday recipes!
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pears (very firm, cored and halved)
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 shallots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 head radicchio (cut in 8th’s)
- 2 heads butter lettuce (torn)
- 1 cup gorgonzola cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented