NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — It may be hard to believe, but the month of May is already here! And that means Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner.
Chuy’s wants to help you celebrate in style. General Manager, Billy Dale, stopped by Local on 2 to share all the details of what Chuy’s has in store for Cinco de Mayo.
📧 Get more content & exclusive deals from Local on 2 | Become a Local on 2 Insider →
If you’re looking to celebrate a little early, Chuy’s has you covered. Below you’ll find the recipe for a Chuy’s Tex-Mex Burrito Bowl so you can make it at home anytime!
- Shredded lettuce: 1/2 cup
- Mexican rice: 2/3 cup
- Jack Cheese: 1 oz
- Black beans: 1/8 cup
- Roasted corn: 1/8 cup
- Pico de gallo: 1/4 cup
- Chuy’s Avocado Crema: 2 oz
- Grilled fajita veggies: 1/4 cup
- Fajita chicken, marinated and grilled: 1/2 cup, diced
- Guacamole: 2 tablespoons
- Chuy’s Salsa Facil: 4 oz
1. Wash black beans and strain to dry. In a mixing bowl, add black beans and roasted corn then mix thoroughly.
2. Add shredded lettuce, Mexican rice, jack cheese, black bean, and corn mix, and pico de gallo in a serving bowl.
3. Drizzle avocado crema over the ingredients in a bowl, using a zigzag pattern.
4. Add grilled fajita veggies, fajita chicken and guacamole over top of bowl.
5. Serve Chuy’s Salsa Facil, or preferred spicy salsa, on the side.