NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - Nashville darling and country music diva Carrie Underwood is playing a free show in Nashville leading up to the 2019 CMT Music Awards.
The performance is scheduled for Wednesday night at the Parthenon in Centennial Park. An exact time was not announced.
To get a priority wristband for the one-song performance that will air during the awards show, organizers say to arrive at Centennial Park at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
If you are unable to get a priority wristband, organizers say fans can line up for general admission ahead of the performance on Wednesday evening.
You could even be on television! The song will be broadcast live as part of the awards show at 7 p.m. CT on CMT.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Record number of African migrants coming to...
- House pay raise a tough sell
- Trump campaign to fire pollsters after...
- Nebraska high schools to test students for...
On April 22, 2018, just before 3:30 a.m., a gunman entered a South Nashville Waffle House. He was nude, except for a green trench coat. In his hands was a Bushmaster AR-15. Thirteen people were at the restaurant. In less than 45 seconds, four people were fatally wounded, two were severely injured and seven others were deeply traumatized.Read More »