Take a Titan 2 School: Jayon Brown visits Sullivan Central, Rockvale Elementary Schools

Take a Titan 2 School

DICKSON, Tenn. (WKRN) – Two Middle Tennessee students got to take a Titan to School virtually this week.

Amari Brooks, a 4th grader at Sullivan Central Elementary School in Dickson and Dustin Payne, a 5th grader at Rockvale Elementary School in Rutherford County, won our Take a Titan 2 School contest!

Titans Linebacker Jayon Brown shared with these students and their classmates what it’s like to to be a Titan, the hard work he puts in not only in practice but prior as he graduated from UCLA.

Jayon says he feels it’s important to share life lessons with students.

“If I can give the experience I had to somebody younger than me to help them get through something or to strive at something I love giving it to help people achieve, love seeing people achieve their dreams,” said Brown.

To get a visit from a Titans player, click here and submit a 30-second video telling us why you should take a Titan to school!

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Don't Miss

Trending Stories