Take 2: The Wellness Institute of Nashville

Take-2

Do you have burning or shock sensations down your arms or legs? 

Dr. Kevin Mitchell, DC says this is normally caused by a bulging disc, herniated disc or stenosis, which is a choking or pinching on a spinal nerve.

At the Wellness Institute of Nashville, Dr. Mitchell takes a holistic approach that takes pressure off the nerves using a non-surgical spinal decompression. It brings fluid and nutrients into the disc alleviating the pain associated with spinal stenosis or a bulging disc. 

Country music artist Collin Raye is a patient, who was facing surgery before he went to see Dr. Mitchell.

Raye says, “I could barely sing or take a deep breath because it hurt so bad.”  

Raye had non-surgical spinal decompression for his back and cervical decompression for his neck. He says the treatment changed his life. The pain is now gone. He is back on stage and credits the treatment he got at the Wellness Institute of Nashville. 

“I look like I’m 25 years old!  I’m bouncing all over the place,” says Raye. “And it’s totally 100% because of this.”

Dr. Mitchell has a special offer for the first 29 callers: A comprehensive exam, X-rays if needed, and a consultation for $29.  Call 615-883-4244.

Watch the video to hear more from Collin Raye and Dr. Mitchell.  

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss