Take 2: Power Swabs

Take-2

Take years off your appearance by doing something very simple – whitening your teeth this holiday season with Power Swabs!

Just how easy is Power Swabs?

“You can whiten your teeth in just five minutes – two shades whiter and six shades whiter in seven days just by using it,” said Lifestyle Consultant Melinda McKinsey.

And using Power Swabs can make you look younger.

“It absolutely makes you look so much younger,” McKinsey said.

One customer said, “After the seven days the results were awesome. Power Swabs was easy to use every day and each day I could see it better and better – from beginning to end — it’s definitely whiter.”

Another said, “I would just do the Power Swabs just right before bedtime and yeah, it’s really easy, took less than five minutes and I’ve noticed really big results so I’m really happy with it.

How long do results last and what’s the cost?

“So, once you Power Swabs five minutes a day for one week you won’t have to whiten your teeth for another six months or so and it’s a third of the cost of going to the dentist’s office,” explained McKinsey.

Power Swabs is offering a special offer for the holiday season.

“We’re so happy to offer the 40 percent off of Power Swabs and free shipping just by calling in,” said McKinsey.

Call 1-800-663-9419 or visit powerswabs.com to take advantage of the offer.

This Take 2 segment was sponsored by Power Swabs. For Take 2 segments go to WKRN.com/Take 2.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Community Calendar