Take 2: Capstar Farmington Mortgage Tennessee

Take-2

Silvia: The real estate market in Middle Tennessee is hot — so what do you need to know right now when it comes to all things mortgage? I’m Silvia Castaneda with A mortgage expert Harlan Holmes of Farmington Mortgage. Thanks for being here.

Harlan: Thanks Silvia. The market is hot. It’s amazing the value in our homes in Middle Tennessee. Values are up over thirty percent in the last few years. If you are looking to a refinance. if you need cash out whether it be for paying off medical bills — paying off credit cards from Christmas — if you want to fix your home up — whatever the case may be our refinancing no money out of pocket, it’s a very quick simple process. We service all of Middle Tennessee, Northern Alabama, Southern Kentucky. Rates are really good right now. Matter of fact they’re down a little bit from the past few months. Guys if you’re looking to buy your first home and you want to get prequalified, a lot of people are on the fence about that they really don’t know which way to go. call me it’s a very simple five-minute process.

Silvia: Five minutes.

Harlan: Five minutes to get pre-approved.

Silvia: Wow.

Harlan: I can help you out. we offer USDA — VA – conventional, and FHA loans. Silvia: That is amazing. So if folks are watching right now and want help with their mortgage what should they do next? Harlan: Very simple, give me a call 615-775-4446.

Silvia: Harlan, thank you so much for being here and educating our viewers about what options they have when it comes to purchasing a home, refinancing, pulling money out for equity to fix up their home. Thanks for being here.

Harlan: Thanks Silvia.

Silvia: Again — to get all your mortgage questions answered call Harlan Holmes at Farming Mortgage — that number is 615-775-4446.

Today’s Take 2 segment was sponsored by Farmington Mortgage. For Take 2 segments go to WKRN.com/Take 2.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

Community Calendar