Pets of the Week for April 30, 2019

Pet Of The Week

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Looking for a new pet? Check out Nashville’s News 2’s “Pet of the Week” segment every Tuesday on Good Morning Nashville.

Buster–6-years-old–Male

Buster is just the best boy. He loves long, relaxing walks and belly rubs.

Britton–1-year-old–Female

This gorgeous gal would be the perfect canine companion. She’ll stick by your side during jogs and naps.

Layla–1-year-old–Female

Layla is a very goofy, playful girl. She’s a big puppy who enjoys romping around outdoors and trying to be a lap dog.

Desi–7-months-old–Female

This little bundle of energy loves to play all day long. She’s always got her eye on a toy.

Theo–4-yerars-old–Male

“Hi, my name’s Theo! You may notice I don’t have a tail, but I don’t notice it at all! I don’t even miss it. I am a super sweet boy that loves to cuddle. I won’t climb in your lap, but I’ll lay right beside you while you read a book or watch tv. I like to talk too, mostly when I’m happy to see you and when you’re about to feed me canned food. Yum! My foster home had dogs, other cats, and children and I wasn’t bothered by any of them. I’m just looking for my forever home. Come on down and meet me today!”

Click here to view a slideshow of available pets. Metro Animal Care and Control is located at 5125 Harding Place. Click here for more. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Community Calendar