KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — With Governor Bill Lee’s executive order issued earlier this week for all non-essential surgeries canceled throughout the state until April 13, many have been wondering how to seek treatment for non-coronavirus issues like a strain or sprain.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics is using Telemedicine to help patients out.
Dr. Tracy Pesut joined WATE 6 On Your Side via FaceTime on Friday to explain more.
- Monkey rescued from cage in East Tennessee
- Dentists advise against participating in TikTok teeth filing challenge
- Rescue group says it won’t turn over 15 bulldogs found at O’Hare
- Slave sale block covered in graffiti from recent protests to go on display in museum, with explainer
- City of Cleveland prepares to host first presidential debate of 2020
Stay with News 2 for continuing coverage of the COVID-19 Pandemic.