Dryer starts fire inside Antioch home - WKRN News 2

Dryer starts fire inside Antioch home

Posted:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

A man and his pet are safe after a fire broke out at his home in Antioch.

The blaze happened at a residence in the 12000 block of Old Hickory Boulevard near the intersection of Murfreesboro Pike around 5:30 a.m.

Officials told News 2 that a dryer is to blame.

Further details were not immediately known.

Refresh this page for updates.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.