Home for sale in West Meade catches fire - WKRN News 2

Home for sale in West Meade catches fire

Posted:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

Faulty wiring could be to blame after a home caught fire in West Meade Sunday night.
The fire started just after 6 p.m. on Jocelyn Hollow Road.

When fire crews arrived, smoke was coming from the house, but firefighters managed to put the fire out quickly.

No one was inside the home at the time.

Authorities on the scene told News 2 the house was listed for sale.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.