Propane fire destroys Shelbyville home - WKRN News 2

Propane fire destroys Shelbyville home

Posted:
Photo courtesy of the Shelbyville Times-Gazette Photo courtesy of the Shelbyville Times-Gazette
SHELBYVILLE, Tenn. -

A propane fire destroyed a Shelbyville home over the weekend.

The Sunday afternoon fire occurred at a home on Moulder Road, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported.

Authorities said the fire was sparked by propane gas, which was being used for heat.

No injuries were reported.

The home is considered a total loss. The homeowner received assistance from the American Red Cross.

*The Shelbyville Times-Gazette contributed to this report.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.