A business not far from the Nashville International Airport was evacuated after a fire broke out Thursday morning.
The blaze occurred in a trailer at McVantage Packaging, located at 1650 Reynolds Road, just before 5 a.m.
Crews said the business was evacuated as firefighters worked to extinguish flames before they reached a nearby propane tank.
One firefighter was injured on the scene. Officials told News 2 he was struck in the head by a falling pole.
He was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Employees began returning to work around 6 a.m.
The cause of the fire has yet to be determined.
According to the company's Web site, McVantage specializes in the creation of wooden pallets and crates used for shipping.
441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210