SEYMOUR (WATE) - Crews saved a cat from a house fire in Sevier County early Friday morning.
Firefighters responded to the single-story home located on the 1400 block of Boyds Creek Highway around 4:45 a.m.
Officials told 6 News the fire broke through the roof of the house near the chimney.
Part of Boyds Creek Highway was shutdown as crews extinguished the fire. Water used to put out the flames turned to ice on the road.
The Seymour Fire Department responded to the blaze, and the Sevier County Fire Department assisted.
No injuries have been reported at this time.