Family's RV destroyed by fire - WKRN News 2

Family's RV destroyed by fire


Fire destroyed the RV a family was living in Tuesday night.

The recreational vehicle was parked in a parking lot on Myatt Drive when it became engulfed in flames.

An electric floor heater is believed to have sparked the fire.

A woman and her two kids were living in the RV, but no one was inside at the time.

No injuries were reported.

A nearby building received some minor damage during the fire.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WKRN (Young Broadcasting station). All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.