Fire sparks in bathroom at Murfreesboro complex - WKRN News 2

Fire sparks in bathroom at Murfreesboro complex

Posted:
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -

Crews battled a bathroom fire at a Murfreesboro apartment complex Wednesday night.

The fire broke out just after 8 p.m. in the 1100 block of Palmer Drive.

Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire and keep it contained to the bathroom area of the apartment unit.

The displaced residents are staying with family members.

The investigation is ongoing.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WKRN (Young Broadcasting station). All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.