Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hltm68/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Semiconductors Market in Next Generation Mobile Computing" report to their offering.
The global semiconductors market in next generation mobile computing is in its growth stage and mostly driven by smartphone growth and long-term evolution (LTE) deployment. This research service provides an analysis of the global semiconductors market in next generation mobile computing. The study covers the mobile device and infrastructure segments and divides markets by global, North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific/Rest of Word. The study discusses the various drivers, restraints, and challenges that affect each regional market, identified by Frost & Sullivan through its in-depth market research methodology. Additionally, the study discusses a revenue forecast analysis from 2009 to 2019 for the global and regional markets.
For the scope of this study, semiconductors in next generation mobile computing are tracked by the following segments:
Mobile device segment
Mobile infrastructure segment
The semiconductors tracked in each of the above segments include the following sub-segments:
Key Questions Answered
1. Explosive growth of feature and smartphones will drive semiconductors worldwide through the forecast period.
2. Device penetration has saturated developed geographies such as North America and Europe, which results in slow growth.
3. APAC and ROW are the hotspots for semiconductor growth in the mobile computing segment.
4. WCDMA/HSPA and LTE will dominate the global mobile subscriptions by 2018.
5. LTE technology will form the basis for future 4G postpaid subscriptions; however, WiMAX* still stands a fair chance with 4G prepaid subscriptions.
Key Topics Covered:
Semiconductors Market in Next Generation Mobile Computing
Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hltm68/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.