Grease fire closes Sonic in Old Hickory - WKRN News 2

Grease fire closes Sonic in Old Hickory

Posted:
OLD HICKORY, Tenn. -

The Sonic in Old Hickory will be closed Thursday after a grease fire caused some damage early in the morning.

Smoke was reported at the restaurant located at 1410 Robinson Road around 2 a.m.

Officials determined a small grease fire broke out, causing minimal damage.

Sonic will be closed Thursday to clean up.

It was closed at the time of the fire.  No injuries were reported.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WKRN (Young Broadcasting station). All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.