Students at Stewart County High School in Dover were treated Wednesday after ingesting a seed at the school.According to school district leaders, the students ingested Hawaiian Baby Woodrose.Assistant Director of Schools Leta Joiner told News 2 the seed can be easily purchased over the Internet.Five were taken to Gateway Medical Center in Clarksville after the principal was notified around lunchtime some students were displaying erratic behavior, Director of Schools Dr. Phillip Wallace said. Two of the students were hospitalized for observation for several hours. All have since been released. Eighteen students initially admitted to school officials to being in contact with the seeds in the last 24 hours. Most of the students involved were 14 to 15 years old. "Our primary concern at that point was school and student safety," Dr. Wallace said. Students at the school were checked for symptoms, including elevated blood pressure and hallucinations, before they were released.According to the Web site WebMD.com, the hallucinatory effects of the seeds can last six to eight hours. Parents were also told to monitor their children for symptoms in an automated phone call the district sent shortly after 2 p.m.School officials have narrowed it down to two or three students who brought the seeds to school and distributed them. The students could be suspended up to one year. The other students who handled, smelled or ingested the seeds will be remanded to an alternative school for a period of time. Sheriff Deryk Wyatt told News 2 the legality of the drug is still under review. "This is new to me," said Sheriff Wyatt. "I've been in law enforcement for 26 years. It's the first time I've ever heard of this." Stewart County High School is located in Dover, about 80 miles northwest of Nashville.