Wall heater sparks north Nashville house fire - WKRN News 2

Wall heater sparks north Nashville house fire

Posted:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

A wall heater is to blame for a house fire Tuesday afternoon in north Nashville.

The fire broke out around 12:15 p.m. at the home located in the 1900 block of 12th Avenue North.

Joe Rutker was working in the home when he plugged the small heater into the wall.

A short time later, the bottom caught fire.

The fire only damaged a portion of the carpet, and Rutker was not injured.

He told News 2 he found the heater in an old house.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.