Grease fire causes smoke damage at Arnold's Country Kitchen - WKRN News 2

Grease fire causes smoke damage at Arnold's Country Kitchen

Posted: Updated:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

A legendary meat-and-three suffered smoke damage after kitchen equipment left on overnight caused a small fire.

A passerby noticed smoke coming from Arnold's Country Kitchen on 8th Avenue South around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday and called 911.

The fire department had to force their way in.  Inside they found large vats containing grease that had been left on.

Crews moved the vats into the alley way, but the building had already suffered some smoke damage.

The restaurant was ventilated properly and no injuries were reported.

Arnold's planned to open for lunch on time Tuesday.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WKRN (Young Broadcasting station). All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.