Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tenorshare, a global leader that pioneered the first iOS data recovery solutions, announced today it has updated Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery series. The newest iPhone Data Recovery supports data recovery from all iOS devices with iOS 7.
Why is Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery necessary?
iPhone data may got lost in the following scenarios:
1. All the iPhone data were wiped after updating to iOS 7.
2. Your iPhone was put in recovery mode with iTunes icon along with a USB icon when download iOS 7.
3. iTunes and iCloud will not backup photos and videos outside the Camera Roll while upgrading iOS 7. Moreover, iCloud has space limitation and costs much more. It must have WiFi connected too.
4. Music, video and movies can't be backed up with iTunes or iCloud if they are not bought from iTunes Store when you perform iOS 7 update.
5. iTunes crashed with error messages during iOS 7 upgrade, and can't restore iPhone data.
As a brand new operating system, iOS 7 brings surprises to Apple fans. However, data loss issues can accompany the iOS 7 update. If you are unlucky to lose data during the update process or your device is unfortunately stuck in recovery mode, you can relax: Tenorshare, as the top iOS data recovery provider, offers the best solutions for you to get back iPhone Data.
Highlighted features of Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery:
1. Recover lost data that was not backed up with iTunes or iCould;
2. Retrieve iPhone data lost due to upgrade failure to iOS 7, jailbreak or factory setting restore;
3. Restore iOS data back to the newly-updated iDevices when iTunes got crashed during upgrade;
4. Get back iPhone data when your device was stuck in recovery mode;
5. Save lost data from damaged, crashed, broken or smashed iPhone;
6. Two recovery modes supported: Recover data from iOS device directly or restore files from iTunes backup file if you have backed up your data before iOS 7 update;
7. 12 types of iPhone files supported, such as contact, call history, text message, note, photo, whatsapp, recording, etc.;
8. Support all iOS devices, including iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPhone 4s/4, iPhone 3GS.
Price and Availability:
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery runs quite well under Windows 8 and earlier versions. It is now available on the Tenorshare official website: http://www.tenorshare.com/products/iphone-data-recovery-win.html
It costs $69.95. A trial version is available to preview lost data.
Founded in 2007, Tenorshare is a global leader in the iOS data recovery field. Their iPhone Data Recovery is the most popular iOS device data recovery now. It provides Windows and Mac based software, including data recovery, PDF tools, video converter, system repair, system optimization, etc. For more information, visit: http://www.tenorshare.com/.
All trademarks acknowledged.
This release was issued through Send2Press(R), a unit of Neotrope(R). For more information, visit Send2Press Press Release Distribution at http://www.Send2Press.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.