Dryer sparks fire at LP Field - WKRN News 2

Dryer sparks fire at LP Field

Posted:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

A dryer sparked a fire at LP Field in downtown Nashville Thursday afternoon.

The fire broke out just before 3 p.m. at the Titans' stadium located at 1 Titans Way.

Officials on the scene said the fire was contained to one dryer. Crews are using fans to air out the smoke.

The stadium was not damaged. No injuries were reported.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.