An electrical fire forced the evacuation of an elementary school in Williamson County Wednesday morning.
The fire sparked around 8:45 a.m. at Bethesda Elementary School on Bethesda Road in Thompson's Station.
The school was evacuated after smoke filled the building.
Williamson County school officials told News 2 the fire started in a heating and air conditioning unit above a music room.
The teacher smelled smoke and alerted school leaders of the fire.
The Flat Creek-Bethesda Volunteer Fire Department responded, along with Williamson County EMS and the Peytonsville Volunteer Fire Department.
Students and staff were safely evacuated and no one was injured.
The fire was extinguished and students were let back into the building around 10 a.m.
About 600 children attend Bethesda Elementary School.
Williamson County Schools planned to send a letter home to parents about the incident.