A Hendersonville retirement home was evacuated Monday morning after reports of a gas leak.
The fire department responded to the Hearth at Hendersonville located at 419 East Main Street and evacuated residents to another building around 7 a.m.
Services were not disrupted and no injuries were reported.
An employee told News 2 residents were allowed back in their rooms around 10 a.m.
The employee said there was not a gas lead but a drainage issue that caused the evacuation.
Additional information was not released.