Hendersonville retirement home evacuated - WKRN News 2

Hendersonville retirement home evacuated

Posted: Updated: Sep 9, 2013 12:08 PM CDT
HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. -

A Hendersonville retirement home was evacuated Monday morning after reports of a gas leak.

The fire department responded to the Hearth at Hendersonville located at 419 East Main Street and evacuated residents to another building around 7 a.m.

Services were not disrupted and no injuries were reported.

An employee told News 2 residents were allowed back in their rooms around 10 a.m.

The employee said there was not a gas lead but a drainage issue that caused the evacuation.

Additional information was not released.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WKRN (Young Broadcasting station). All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.