Dryer sparks fire at Nashville home - WKRN News 2

Dryer sparks fire at Nashville home

Posted:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

A dryer is believed to have sparked a fire at a Nashville home Wednesday afternoon.

The blaze was reported just before 1:30 p.m. in the 2600 block of Belcourt Avenue near Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

Crews were able to quickly contain the fire.

No injuries were reported.

 

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.