Kitchen fire damages college dorm - WKRN News 2

Kitchen fire damages college dorm

Posted: Updated: June 2, 2013 10:12 PM
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

A dormitory at the American Baptist College was damaged by fire Sunday.

Around 7:30 p.m. firefighters responded to the dorm fire near Trinity Lane in Nashville.

Fire officials said the flames started in the kitchen.

No one was injured.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.