Fire breaks out in Warren County family home - WKRN News 2

Fire breaks out in Warren County family home

Photo courtesy of WBKO Photo courtesy of WBKO

A Warren County home went up in flames late Saturday night.
Fire officials said the blaze started from a propane leak in a small heater in the home.

The family was able to get out uninjured.

We are told the owners of the home were in the middle of renovating the house.

The Red Cross is helping the family this Sunday.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.