Family displaced after fire guts Madison home - WKRN News 2

Family displaced after fire guts Madison home

Posted:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

A Madison family's home was gutted after a fire broke out Friday afternoon.

The fire occurred at a residence located on Myatt Drive around 1 p.m.

Authorities said the blaze was electrical and began in the kitchen.

No one was home at the time. Crews were able to rescue the family's pets.

Four adults and two children live at the home.

The American Red Cross is providing assistance to the family.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WKRN (Young Broadcasting station). All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.