Lightning believed to have sparked Madison house fire - WKRN News 2

Lightning believed to have sparked Madison house fire

Posted: Updated: March 18, 2013 1:16 PM
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

Fire officials believe a lightning strike may have sparked a fire at a Madison home Monday morning.

The fire was reported in the 400 block of Due West Avenue.

The home sustained damage to its roof and attic.

The homeowners and their dog were able to escape the home without injury.

No additional information was released.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WKRN (Young Broadcasting station). All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.